APRICOT ENERGY BITES
A rich source of dietary fiber and iron, dried apricots are a healthier option for a dessert or sweet snack!
- 1 cup Dried Apricots Chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tsps. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsps. coconut oil
- 3 tbsps. Agave Nectar
- Pinch of salt
- Start by chopping the apricots into small pieces
- Add the chopped apricots, desiccated coconut and the remaining wet ingredients into a blender or bullet and pulse all together
- You will need to scrape down the sides of your blender and blend again until you have a dough-like mixture
- Once done take out the dough and roll into balls. Refrigerate in an airtight container
This is an Oh so healthy and yummy Nutrilicious bite to satisfy your sweet tooth!