CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS
Among the healthiest grains on earth, oats are a great way to start the day!
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Coconut chocolate milk
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Strawberry Jam (I make my own home-made jam) *see recipe notes below
- 2 Tsps. Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. Sliced Almonds
- 5 Fresh Strawberries
- In a jar or bowl, combine oats, chocolate coconut milk, chia seeds, jam, and honey or maple syrup (whichever you are using). Stir until well combined and all the oats are covered in liquid. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- For serving, top with sliced almonds, strawberries chocolate chips or nuts of your choice. Enjoy this nutrilicious breakfast that will keep you full for hours!
To make the strawberry jam you will need:
- 3 cups of fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (or any sweetener of choice)
- 2-3 tbsp. chia seeds
- Juice of half a lemon