Blueberry Chia Pudding
Quick and easy to whip, this Oh so healthy breakfast is made from plant-based ingredients that are full of flavors & nutrients!
- 1/3 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice (I use either Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk or Alpro Rice milk)
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 2-3 tsps Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Additional toppings as desired (I use additional fresh blueberries and pomegranate seeds) )
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a Blender or Food Processor and combine for 10-15 seconds, until smooth.
- Transfer the “Blueberry Milk” to a sealable jar or container, and add in the Chia Seeds. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, mix the pudding one more time (to ensure no “clumps” are at the bottom), then cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours, preferably overnight.
Add your favorite toppings (chopped almonds, coconut shreds, pomegranate, etc.) before serving. Good morning!