Kale Quinoa & Cranberry Salad
A fresh, healthy, and nutritious salad, this is a superfood bowl full of guaranteed taste, texture & nutrition!
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa (I use mutli-colored)
- 5 large leaves Kale
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup almond flakes
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 lemons Juice of
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil (I use slightly spiced olive oil for a twist)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Himalayan Sea Salt to taste (I use pink Himalayan sea salt for added nutritional value)
In a small pot place the uncooked quinoa and 2 cups of water and boil until well cooked. Allow to cool.
Finely chop the kale leaves, removing the stems
Add the cooled Quinoa to your bowl and mix in the dried cranberries and sunflower seeds and toss all ingredients together.
In a bullet or small blender, place all dressing ingredients and pulse until you get a yummy zesty sauce.
The Perfect nutritious and power-fueled light dish to make ahead and store in your fridge for a bite of yum!
Simple and fulfilling!