VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE LAZY CAKE RECIPE
IMG_20200930_084709 - Copy
VEGAN DARK CHOCOLATE LAZY CAKE
Here's one irresistible dessert, and so very easy to make! Make sure to add this recipe to your favorites list!
- 400 grams Plain Biscuits (or 2 packs)
- 220 grams 70 % Dark Chocolate bar or 1 1/2 bars (I use Lindt for cooking)
- 2 cups Desiccated Coconut
- 1 can coconut milk
- In a large bowl, start by breaking down the plain biscuits into uneven pieces
- In a separate bowl break down the chocolate bars into pieces, then heat your coconut milk until it slightly starts to boil.
- Add the coconut milk to your bowl of chocolate pieces and allow to sit for 5-10 minutes, then start to stir until the chocolate is melted completely.
- Add the 2 cups of desiccated coconut and the crushed biscuits to your chocolate bowl and stir everything together until well incorporated.
- Prepare a cake tin and cover with wax paper or aluminum foil (for easy removal later on), and pour in the lazy cake mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, until firm, and enjoy this chocolate-rich, yummy and healthy lazy cake anytime of day!
Yummy and mouth-watering, this easy dessert will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth!