Vegan Chocolate Banana Cake
A decadent and super moist chocolate cake that will make you want more than a slice
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (+ extra for topping)
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsps coconut milk ( Or any plant-based milk of choice would do)
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Sift all your dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and add the chocolate chip cookies. Set aside
- In another mixing bowl, mash the bananas well until no large chunks are left, and add the remaining wet ingredients, mixing all together until well blended.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually until everything is well incorporated and mixed.
- Pour the batter into your baking pan and top with some additional chocolate chips.
- Place your baking tray into a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius and bake for 35-45 minutes. Use a toothpick to check If your cake is done. If not, bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
A super healthy choice to satisfy that sweet tooth at any time of the day!