VEGAN BROCCOLI FRITTERS RECIPE
VEGAN BROCCOLI FRITTERS
A nutritional powerhouse and one of the healthiest cruciferous vegetables, broccoli is full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. These healthy vegan broccoli bites can be enjoyed with a side salad, tzatziki dip or any dressing of choice.
- 1 medium Broccoli head broken down into florets
- 1 medium Onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Drizzle of coconut oil
- Place broccoli florets, garlic, cilantro and chopped onion in a food processor and pulse until crumbly. You can do this in batches if not all quantity fits at once in your processor.
- Once pulsed, transfer ingredients to a large bowl and stir in the chickpea flour, flaxseed meal, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix all ingredients well and squeeze mixture together like you are forming a dough.
- Form into medium-sized patties (the size of your palm), and place on a baking sheet that has been greased with coconut oil.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius, turning the patties halfway through.
Make sure to add this yummy vegetable to your diet and enjoy the many benefits it holds!