VEGAN BROCCOLI FRITTERS RECIPE
VEGAN BROCCOLI FRITTERS
A nutritional powerhouse and one of the healthiest cruciferous vegetables, broccoli is full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. These healthy vegan broccoli bites can be enjoyed with a side salad, tzatziki dip or any dressing of choice.
- 1 medium Broccoli head broken down into florets
- 1 medium Onion roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Drizzle of coconut oil
- Place broccoli florets, garlic, cilantro and chopped onion in a food processor and pulse until crumbly. You can do this in batches if not all quantity fits at once in your processor.
- Once pulsed, transfer ingredients to a large bowl and stir in the chickpea flour, flaxseed meal, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix all ingredients well and squeeze mixture together like you are forming a dough.
- Form into medium-sized patties (the size of your palm), and place on a baking sheet that has been greased with coconut oil.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius, turning the patties halfway through.
Make sure to add this yummy vegetable to your diet and enjoy the many benefits it holds!
You must be logged in to post a comment.