VEGAN ALMOND & CRANBERRY OAT COOKIES RECIPE
These chewy and yummy cookies are filled with different healthy flavors, and make for great breakfast cookies or afternoon treats, plus they’re vegan and guilt-free!
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Demerara Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oat Milk (or any plant-based milk of choice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- In a medium bowl mix together the flour, rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and set aside
- In another bowl, combine the almond butter, demerara sugar and mix until the sugar dissolves somewhat and is well combined with the almond butter. Add the oat milk and vanilla extract and combine all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Gradually begin to add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and finally stir in the dried cranberries, slivered almonds and dark chocolate chips (if using).
- Preheat your oven to 180C and line a large baking tray with baking paper, and roll the cookie dough into small balls, placing them on the baking sheet.
- When done with all dough balls, gently flatten each with the palm of your hand.
- Bake cookies for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Once done, allow to cool and enjoy!