SUPERFOOD OAT COOKIES
These cookies are so easy to make, so yummy, with superfoods that will fuel you up with amazing nutritious benefits. Flaxseeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats are a super healthy combination!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Cranberries
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 large Banana (mashed)
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup (or Honey)
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Milk (or Almond Milk)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all dry ingredients, oats, oat flour, ground flaxseed, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, chia seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, and sea salt.
- In another bowl, mash the banana, add in the melted coconut oil, milk, and maple syrup, mixing all together until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix well until fully combined, and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat your oven to 180C and line your baking tray with baking paper.
- In the palms of your hands take a spoonful of the mixture and roll into balls, and place on the baking paper, then press the balls down to flatten them into round shaped cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe makes around 15 medium sized cookies.