Kale Quinoa & Cranberry Salad
A fresh, healthy, and nutritious salad, this is a superfood bowl full of guaranteed taste, texture & nutrition!
- 1 cup uncooked Quinoa (I use mutli-colored)
- 5 large leaves Kale
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup almond flakes
FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 lemons Juice of
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil (I use slightly spiced olive oil for a twist)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Himalayan Sea Salt to taste (I use pink Himalayan sea salt for added nutritional value)
- In a small pot place the uncooked quinoa and 2 cups of water and boil until well cooked. Allow to cool.
- Finely chop the kale leaves, removing the stems
- Add the cooled Quinoa to your bowl and mix in the dried cranberries and sunflower seeds and toss all ingredients together.
- In a bullet or small blender, place all dressing ingredients and pulse until you get a yummy zesty sauce.
The Perfect nutritious and power-fueled light dish to make ahead and store in your fridge for a bite of yum! Simple and fulfilling!