COCONUT BROCCOLI SOUP
If you are looking for a soup that tastes so delicious, is comforting and has many health benefits, this broccoli soup is your all-star food!
- 1 large Brown Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger grated
- 1/2 red chili
- 1 Head Broccoli chopped into florets
- 1 can coconut milk
- 200 ml Vegetable Stock
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot and sauté the finely chopped onion with a pinch of salt allowing to cook until golden for about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, ginger, chili and sauté for 2 minutes.
- While this is cooking chop the broccoli into florets and throw in the pot with the onion mix. Stir for 30 seconds adding a pinch of salt, then pour over the coconut milk and veggie stock.
- Simmer for 20 minutes then blend until smooth.
When ready to serve, you can top with fresh herbs, nuts, and seeds for added omega goodness if desired!