BUTTERNUT SQUASH HUMMUS
A flavor-packed dip bursting with flavor
- 1 can chickpeas drained
- 3 cups Butternut Squash cooked
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1 Lemon Juice of
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup Pine Nuts
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Peel the butternut squash, cut into cubes and toss with a drizzle of olive oil. Spread on a baking tray and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Drain your chickpeas and place in a food processor along with the cooked squash, minced garlic, tahini, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, salt, and blend.
- Add a dash of water as you blend and gradually add the olive oil until well incorporated.
- Adjust salt to taste and garnish with a drizzle of oil, freshly chopped cilantro and lightly toasted pine nuts.
- Serve with Crudités and toasted pita chips
Enjoy your healthy snacking!