BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
This refreshing smoothie bowl is filled with nutrilicious delight! Combining superfoods full of antioxidants like blueberries and chia seeds along with the amazing health benefits of oats, pomegranate and walnuts, makes for a amazingly balanced and delicious smoothie bowl.
- 1½ cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp. Honey (or any sweetener of choice like agave nectar or maple syrup for a vegan option)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Kiwi Fruit
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. Desiccated Coconut
- Chopped Walnuts (a handful)
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate seeds
- In a blender or bullet, place all ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour the smoothie into a medium sized bowl
- Add the toppings and enjoy this healthy and refreshing bowl for breakfast or anytime of day!
Quick and easy with guaranteed yumminess !